Sunday 4 September 2011

On the needles

So I've been a little busy over August, but I've been able to make some bits and pieces as well.
Firstly I've been making some small embroidered badges to sell on my Etsy Shop and i've been really pleased with how they've turned out- the bear is a particular favourite.


 Also while my Mum's been in hospital I've knitted her birthday present- as it's often difficult to get things made for her as she's around a lot. I've done a lacy scarf in Rowan Kidsilk Haze and the pattern is Frilly Filly from the Stitch 'n' Bitch Superstar Book.


This is one of the first things I've properly blocked as I've just invested in some cheap kids foam flooring panels which are perfect for laying out and blocking on and dismantling when you're done for storage.

No comments: